Upcoming problems for Google’s new Pixel lineup on the horizon
- first report on the Pixel 5 screen issue
- the blinking is caused by software bug
- first customers who ordered the latest Pixel are now receiving the product, so more issues might emerge in the future
Pixel 5 is a new phone by Google currently being shipped to the first customers. In the following weeks, we can expect more and more issues pop-up as more people get the device. A Twitter user, Nick Nice, is one of the first customers that publicly disclosed his issue with Pixel 5.
The issue could be just an single manufacturing problem, or it might be an overall lineup problem that could affect more Pixel 5 devices. We will have to wait, but as if you already ordered your Pixel 5, you probably don’t need to cancel your order since you have a one year warranty.
There’s also a Reddit post about this issue where you can learn more about. It’s a bug that could be fixed with a software update.
Updated: It’s software bug, fixed by factory reset.
Fixed after factory reset.— Nick Nice (@NickNice85) October 17, 2020
I just noticed the proximity sensor. pic.twitter.com/93dUBGYdhQ
Subscribe To Zheano Letter
Here’s everything you get when you subscribe to Zheano Letter:
- once per month e-mails delivered into your inbox
- exclusive wallpapers, posts, setups, extended articles and more
- most important and interesting posts of the month
- and a lot more
More From Zheano Blog
- 📱️Setup a new Google Assistant Shortcuts
- 💻️ Check out My Quarantine Smartphone Setup
- 🌃️ Ready to turn off the lights? Get Night Sky Wallpaper
- 🤓️ Do you use Linux? Maybe you should give it a try. Here's everything about elementary OS 5.1 Hera
Follow Us On Twitter
Support Us Using Brave Browser
You can install Brave Browser using our link and help us out. Brave pays us a small amount for every install and we use that money to keep the servers running. Thank you!
Download Brave Browser