- new feature introduced in October for Google Assistant on Android
- using Google Assistant to open in-app action directly
- short list of supported apps
Currently supported apps: Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, TikTok, Spotify, Postmates, Discord, Walmart, Etsy, Snapchat, Twitter, Uber, different Google apps.
- Open Google Assistant on Android
- Go to Google Assistant settings (profile picture – top right)
- Under All Settings find Shortcuts
- Add shortcut you might like
Additionally, you can change your shortcuts and their names under Your Shortcuts tab.
Source: Google Blog
Did you like this post? Have something to say? Start the conversation on Twitter!
Tweet to @zheanoblog
Subscribe To Zheano Letter
Here’s everything you get when you subscribe to Zheano Letter:
- once per month e-mails delivered into your inbox
- exclusive wallpapers, posts, setups, extended articles and more
- most important and interesting posts of the month
- and a lot more
More From Zheano Blog
- 📱️Setup a new Google Assistant Shortcuts
- 💻️ Check out My Quarantine Smartphone Setup
- 🌃️ Ready to turn off the lights? Get Night Sky Wallpaper
- 🤓️ Do you use Linux? Maybe you should give it a try. Here's everything about elementary OS 5.1 Hera
Follow Us On Twitter
Support Us Using Brave Browser
You can install Brave Browser using our link and help us out. Brave pays us a small amount for every install and we use that money to keep the servers running. Thank you!
Download Brave Browser