- new feature introduced in October for Google Assistant on Android
- using Google Assistant to open in-app action directly
- short list of supported apps
Currently supported apps: Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, TikTok, Spotify, Postmates, Discord, Walmart, Etsy, Snapchat, Twitter, Uber, different Google apps.
- Open Google Assistant on Android
- Go to Google Assistant settings (profile picture – top right)
- Under All Settings find Shortcuts
- Add shortcut you might like
Additionally, you can change your shortcuts and their names under Your Shortcuts tab.
Source: Google Blog
We have a new premium wallpaper pack! Check it out.
Subscribe To Zheano Letter
Here’s everything you get when you subscribe to Zheano Letter:
- once per month e-mails delivered into your inbox
- exclusive wallpapers, posts, setups, extended articles and more
- most important and interesting posts of the month
- and a lot more
Follow Us On Twitter